Hi, I’m Annie Korzen and this website is all about me, me, me.
I do lots of different things.
- I perform as a TV and film actress (you might remember me from Seinfeld), and have done my solo shows Yenta Unplugged and The Yenta Cometh on three continents.
- I’m on the lecture circuit with two different programs:
The Good Yenta: a Humorous Celebration of Jewish Women, and Show and Tell with the Bargain Junkie.
- I coach people in public speaking, which is the most common phobia in America and the only thing I am NOT afraid of.
- I write and perform personal essays. You will laugh till you excrete.
- Speaking of laughing, check out these stories that I tell on Old Jews Telling Jokes. Roger Ebert recommends the one called Hello Dolly.
- I wrote a hilarious and informative book called Bargain Junkie: Living the Good Life on the Cheap.
- Since I spend my life at yard sales and thrift shops, I have amassed a vintage clothing collection that has turned into a business. Click here here for sumptuous details.
Click on the stars above and learn more about my favorite person in the world:
(after my son, my husband, and Tina Fey).