Hi, I’m Annie Korzen and this website is all about me, me, me.
I do lots of different things.
- I perform as a TV and film actress (you might remember me from Seinfeld), and have done my solo shows Yenta Unplugged and The Yenta Cometh on three continents. Now I have a new storytelling show called TALES FROM THE MOUTH: Comedies of Errors.
- I’m on the lecture circuit with two different programs:
The Good Yenta: a Humorous Celebration of Jewish Women, and Show and Tell with the Bargain Junkie.
- I coach people in public speaking, which is the most common phobia in America and the only thing I am NOT afraid of.
- I write and perform personal essays and have had the honor of performing with The Moth Mainstage (link coming soon). In the meantime, watch the other stories. You will laugh till you excrete.
- Speaking of laughing, check out my appearances on Old Jews Telling Jokes. Roger Ebert recommends the one called Hello Dolly.
- I wrote a hilarious and informative book called Bargain Junkie: Living the Good Life on the Cheap.
- Since I spend my life at yard sales and thrift shops, I have amassed a vintage clothing collection that has turned into a business. Click here here for sumptuous details.
Click on the stars above and learn more about my favorite person in the world:
(after my son, my husband, and Tina Fey).